Enterprise Information Assurance Program Manager (eIAPM)
ACG's eIAPM defines the enterprise Information Assurance (IA) program, facilitates the execution of the program and produces metrics-based score cards for all enterprise locations.
- Provides an IA policy reference library
- Defines the enterprise information assurance program
(i.e., business processes, roles and responsibilities,
metrics, etc.) and provides supporting references and templates.
- Provides the following registries for each enterprise location:
- IT User Annual IA Refresher Training
- IT assets and the security status of each
- Information systems residing on local IT assets and the security status of each
- Websites residing on local IT assets and the security status of each
- IA Managers (IAMs) and IA Technicians (IATs) certification status
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance
- Information Operation Condition (INFOCON) compliance
- Information Technology Security Incident Reporting
- Enacted automated notifications (i.e., noncompliance date is near, noncompliance, incident reports, etc.)
- Delivers metrics-based score cards of the agency or by location or by business process
- Facilitates annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting/data gathering
- Delivers tailored IA training.
Products and services that solve complex 3D Problems Simulation and Training, Operational, Gaming, and GIS